- 15+ years experience in any multispecialty hospital with min. 150 beds capacity.
- Responsible for the delivery of full range of Nursing services and planning quality nursing care for the patients.
- Should have strong administration skills.
- Clinical experience and working knowledge of NABH is mandatory.
- Designing, delivering and evaluating educational curriculum.
- Documenting the staff nurses progress and advising them on their educational journey.
- Researching and remaining up to date on clinical practices.
|Sr. Dietician / Dietician
- M.Sc. (Dietetics) With 5 to 7 years of experience in related role in a NABH accredited hospital.
- Will be responsible for providing advanced nutritional care to patients.
- Expertise and knowledge will play vital role in developing and implementing comprehensive nutrition programs to optimize the health and well being of patients.
|Senior Staff Nurses
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to doctor.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to doctor’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
|ICN (Infection Control Nurse)
- Ensure the implementation of infection control protocols
- Tracking and analyzing of infection rate data, clinical indicators and outcome measures, report variance to Infection Control officer.
- Daily surveillance and monitoring of infection control practices, recommend corrective actions and isolation protocols, escalate when required.
- Train / Demonstrates IC protocols to staff during rounds and through class room sessions.
- Must be capable of performing their primary duty of assisting surgeons/ specialist.
- Sterilize and clean the operating room, arranging instruments, supplies equipments according to instructions.
- Cleaning and maintenance of OT instruments.